Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
According to recent research, 97% of prospective clients search for local services online, and 82% of mobile device owners use search engines to find local businesses. With our local search engine optimization services, you can connect with potential customers on a more personalized level.
Bulky, cumbersome phone books are a thing of the past —which means you’ll need local search engine optimization to get in front of local customers who are looking for your product or service. With local SEO, you can grow your company in the following ways:
- Increasing the site’s rankings in local and overall search engine results
- Experience higher conversion rates than with other local advertising media
- Helping mobile users find the site on social media, through an industry directory, or via one of the major search engines
- Ensuring that your company is found through navigation apps such as Google Maps
Google and the other major search engines have recognized that most users are looking for nearby products and services. Over half of all Google searches are locally focused, and with local SEO improvements, you’ll put your company in front of those customers. With a higher local ranking, you’ll get more site traffic and more potential sales leads.
Local SEO: What Is It?
Local search engine optimization is the method by which companies are made more visible for geographically targeted searches within local map listings. It helps increase a company’s online visibility, outrank local competitors, get more organic traffic and earn qualified leads. If you’re looking to increase sales and leads from nearby customers, local SEO is crucial.
The Benefits of Local SEO
When getting help with local SEO services, you’ll see the following benefits.
- Increased online visibility: As mentioned before, 97% of customers search online for local services, and an almost equal number do not go past the first results page. With local SEO, your page rankings and online visibility will increase.
- More leads, traffic, and local sales: If you’re a small business owner, getting traffic and leads from faraway users won’t do much to grow the company. With local search engine optimization, however, you’ll increase traffic from customers in certain areas, which means a greater visit/sale ratio.
- Geographically targeted campaigns: Today’s consumers expect a highly personalized online experience. By taking advantage of our local SEO services, it’s possible to narrowly target your ad campaigns.
- Standing out from the competition: Less than half of all businesses utilize local SEO. That gives you a significant opportunity to stand out in maps, directories, social media, and local search.
Do You Need Local SEO Help?
Some business owners have a hard time determining when to get SEO help. If your company meets any of these criteria, it can benefit from local SEO services.
- It’s locally-based
- Its service areas are specific
- You’re a franchisee
- You’re looking for sales, leads, and traffic from specific market areas
- You want the company to appear on maps and in navigation apps
- The company offers services or has locations in more than one area, but isn’t nationwide
Local SEO Services: Packages and Pricing
Your business is unique, which is why we customize our packages according to your needs and budget. We won’t quote you a price until we’ve learned about your needs, simply because they vary so widely. When companies offer “one size fits all” solutions, it’s an indication that you won’t get the individualization and customization you need and deserve. However, we do include certain services with every package:
- Market analysis of service areas: Here we’ll find out which of your local competitors outrank you for the services you offer.
- Monitoring and building local citations: We’ll audit citations across online directories, ensuring that NAP (name, address, and phone number) info is correct. From there, we’ll look for more citation opportunities while monitoring and managing local listings.
- Optimizing and publishing localized content: Here, we’ll do keyword research to learn how and when customers are looking for your offerings. We’ll publish locally targeted content that boosts the company’s search rankings and provides a better user experience.
- Adding microdata that improves local business listings, makes local reviews more visible in search results, and increases local SEO
- Regular optimization of landing pages
- Optimizing your Google My Business page
- Claiming the company’s listing on Google Maps
- Monitoring leads, calls, organic traffic, and keyword rankings
- Keeping an eye on the competition
- Google Analytics monitoring
- Offering detailed reports of the effects of local SEO on the company
Why You Should Use Local SEO Services
Business owners wear multiple hats. Between dealing with daily issues, spending time with family and handling operational tasks, there’s just not enough time in the day. However, as the major search engines update their local ranking algorithms, staying updated will keep you in line with your competitors. We’re happy to help you become a standout in your industry!
Our online marketing experts will help you get the rankings, leads, traffic, and sales you need from the web. It’s our goal to turn you into a lifelong fan of our work, and we’re glad to serve you. Our campaign managers will use their industry insight, expert knowledge, and variety of tools to see your business from a local perspective, analyze the competition, determine the effectiveness of your current strategy, evaluate your local presence, and create a strategy to boost traffic and increase leads.
Work With Us—And Watch Your Business Grow!
The Internet is one of the most competitive marketplaces in the world, and if you’re not establishing a local online presence, you’re already behind. Avoid the pitfalls involved in search marketing by entrusting your company to the local SEO experts. If you’re looking for a nearby local SEO company, you’re in the right place. Your potential customers are looking for you; let us lead them in the right direction. Fill out our online contact form to learn more or give us a call to get started.